This policy was last reviewed:
08 June 2015
Website Usage Policy
Definitions and Company Details
She Codes Web Design is the trading name of Nathalie Christmann-Cooper referred to by the terms ‘SheCodes’, ‘we’ or ‘I’. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Disclaimers and Limitation
All information is provided by SheCodes and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, SheCodes make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Your use therefore of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
In no event will SheCodes be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, SheCodes takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Links to Third Party Sites
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are presented for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that SheCodes endorse the website(s). SheCodes has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website and its content is copyright of SheCodes. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to SheCodes. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Any materials reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following;
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system
- unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
The correspondence address is; PO Box 156, Sevenoaks, Kent TN15 0WA.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What Information Will SheCodes Collect About Me?
When you contact us to make an enquiry, we may ask for the following:
- your Name and Company Name
- your Contact Address and Postcode
- your Contact Telephone (landline or mobile)
- your Email Address
- the products you are interested in, or the area of support required
- how you first heard about SheCodes
What Happens with the Information Collected?
Any data given to us is collected to help us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service on the understanding that:
- your data will be collected and used by us only
- we will ask you for no more information than is required
- your personal information will be securely kept to prevent unauthorised access
- you have a right to know what information we hold about you
- your personal information will be deleted when it is no longer required
- information about your internet use will be protected even where the information being collected is not personally identifiable
What About Spam?
Your details are strictly never sold on and will not be passed on to any third party unless required by law to do so. We will not send you any unsolicited marketing. We will only send you emails or other marketing messages where you have signed up to receive these.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
However, the sending of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our utmost to protect your information once received, we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent to us whilst in transit. Any sending of information is therefore at your own risk.
Access to Your Information
You can find out what information we hold about you and request copies of this information under the Data Protection Act 1998. You should be aware that we will need to see proof of identity before processing any such request and may charge an administration fee of up to £10 to cover our costs in providing you with this information. All requests should be made in writing and addressed to:
PO Box 156
Kent TN15 0WA.