Hi. I’m Nathalie.
I’m a Startup Brand and Marketing Consultant, and the Co-founder and Technical Lead of TreatOut.
I’m a remote contractor with a strong background in advertising and marketing. Over the years I’ve worked on projects from concept to completion targeting Graphic & UI Design, UX Design and digital marketing. This wealth of multi-disciplined experience is perfect for seed funded startups where it pays to find contractors who can wear many hats.
My speciality is firmly in Front End Graphics with a love of branding, coding and digital marketing.
My freelance career had a hiccup when I was diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome in my early forties and my stomach became my enemy. Our relationship needs constant working at, but we’ve learnt to become friends again. I’ve overcome health challenges by making huge lifestyle changes managing my diet.
But there’s a downside to being a foodie eating with a restricted food list, it’s extremely difficult to eat out. Experiencing this pain point first hand, and with inspiration from watching the BBC Girls Can Code I’ve taken the leap from Graphic and Web Designer to Entrepreneur, entering into the Tech Startup scene with TreatOut and loving every minute of being a woman in tech.
- TreatOut is a greenfield project I’ve started from scratch building a team which has already gained much attention from the market.
- I learnt to code a rails application so I could build the TreatOut mvp inhouse. What I don’t know I can learn, and learn fast.
- TreatOut was a nominated finalist in two categories at the Appsters 2016 in the process.
- I am a reliable, remote worker who can work flexible hours.
- I can design AND code.
- I can create and develop a brand.
- I’ve won awards for responsive web design as a solo freelancing women in tech which I’m pretty proud of.
- I can hustle.
If your startup needs a hand in branding or marketing, no matter how big or small, please do get in touch I’d love to help.